Anime Collab Anime Collab

some of the anime was good

and some of it was really crappy.
just because you have a ton of artists working on it doesnt make it as good as a movie with only those 3 artists who are actually talented at drawing anime. the effort was good though but it got boring since there was no storyline just random stuff. Also. before you decide to declare yourself the "leader and spokesperson" you should probably learn some spelling and grammar... because people who take that role should at least be able to spell.

The Cellmate The Cellmate

funny as hell

im 21 and i know i have done that a bunch of times, got drunk and made a fool of myself on the phone with my ex. this was really hillarious, thanks for making this.

Rockycon Ep. 5 Rockycon Ep. 5

this series could become the next south park

very witty and humorous. intelligent humor.. even though crude in some places but so is south park. This had me laughing multiple times, i love how you made the different characters look when the japanese dude was "thought bubbling" that was funny!!!!! (dont wanna give it away)

CU-Holiday Special 05 CU-Holiday Special 05

hey whats up guys

do you remember me, you taught me how to use flash a long time ago back when you first started college university... i made some dumbass cartoon with shapes and it was fuckin retarded... anyway.. im glad you guys are still making movies.. ur gettin even better than before.. very funny stuff. make more college university with some hotties!!! lol

Christmas with Jesus Christmas with Jesus

but....but.....

what do you mean theres nothing worse than getting blown... i love getting blown....

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

sprite animators could learn from this flash

this is good and could teach a lesson to all the sprite animators who make me fall asleep. speed is the key, and variety... and you had both of those. great job!

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

oh my F*cking god

funny, dumb, creative, silly, hillarious. i can tell you wrote this out before you made it. thats the key to good movies, good writing and ideas. the totem pole was funnnnny! good job

Cybersex = Pwnt by Bitch Cybersex = Pwnt by Bitch

lol creative and funny

this was really smooth... just sometimes i wish i would have read faster to see what he erased some of the times.... you had alot going on at once, but you definetely need to make more of these. there are alot of stupid bitches online you could make fun of.

Heads, shoulders, knees.. Heads, shoulders, knees..

bush always fucks everything up!

lol i thought that was funny but the whole thing was kinda dumb

Way of the Jedi: Volume 3 Way of the Jedi: Volume 3

ok

im getting sick of every single damn star wars movie starting out the same... with the damn words all the time as if you think its cool or something but i never read that shit anyway its boring as fuck. good job on the rest of it though. the battles were cool how you did those but the ending sucked ass... oo all of a sudden the main character dies and its over.... NOOOO thats a lame ending.