Anime Collab Anime Collab

some of the anime was good

and some of it was really crappy.
just because you have a ton of artists working on it doesnt make it as good as a movie with only those 3 artists who are actually talented at drawing anime. the effort was good though but it got boring since there was no storyline just random stuff. Also. before you decide to declare yourself the "leader and spokesperson" you should probably learn some spelling and grammar... because people who take that role should at least be able to spell.

The Cellmate The Cellmate

funny as hell

im 21 and i know i have done that a bunch of times, got drunk and made a fool of myself on the phone with my ex. this was really hillarious, thanks for making this.

Rockycon Ep. 5 Rockycon Ep. 5

this series could become the next south park

very witty and humorous. intelligent humor.. even though crude in some places but so is south park. This had me laughing multiple times, i love how you made the different characters look when the japanese dude was "thought bubbling" that was funny!!!!! (dont wanna give it away)

Knight Tactics Knight Tactics

Amazing display of tactic knowledge!

this is outstanding. you show you have all the skills of enemy AI, movement and different techniques like more of a chance to hit behind the enemy. Who cares if it seems like final fantasy tactics. you did not copy their code, you made something of your own techniques to create a tactics game. I believe that with some cooperation we could make a fantasy game like this that would blow the rest out of the water... check your email! - Peace

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

this is sweet, very creative.. and well programmed. I love how everything just goes on while you watch like metal gear solid (i know thats what you were going for). I agree with the last person about next you should add new things to do like hide and sneak around people until they get to the shooting part or something like that. i liked the level especially with the 4 guards and i had to shoot them quickly in the right order before they sounded the alarm. ideas like that make the game more fun. also waiting til i could see the guy walk in the window. smart technology programming.. its a good thing.. dont stop making these.~

Pirates v. Aliens Pirates v. Aliens

very fun

the boat floating around in the water was really great and fun to play... and the music really fit that well. this was fun.

Heavenly Heavenly

i just want to say.....

break free... I dont know how this got a score of 5/5.... maybe people dont have high standards for trance but your instruments are soooo easy to tell its fruity loops.... just listen to how the songs sounds everything is so cheasy.. you can break free from this all it takes is practice... nothing so far i have heard on audio portal has sounded like good trance .... maybe its just newgrounds? who knows ... but i only wish newgrounds had a way for people to vote on music to have it be on the main page, or have a scoreboard with the best songs.... without that the only reason for uploading crappy music is for people to steal it... come on... practice